Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Dot, & Dude...Where's My Post?


Hey, Ya'lls, sorry that there's been a HUGE delay in updating this blog. I had my exams to worry about, a Family vacation and now my Laptop had just been revived from the dead.

The good news is that for 2011 I'll be handling a lot of new things. But the goal of this blog shall remain unchanged. I will still be making reviews of Bootleg Yo-yos, good or bad. But on the side I would also try to post anything that interests me in the Yo-yoing world as well. This would include videos, new products or contests, events etc.

Speaking of which, did I mention that 2011 will be a good year for East Malaysian players? The SRYC (Sarawak Regional Yo-yo Championship) was such a huge hit that it will be a yearly event now. And there's another event on the drawing board, the Borneo Open Yo-yo Championship (BOYC). If things go smoothly this could be one of the biggest Yo-yoing events on the Eastern side of SEA.

Also, after a rather positive response from players at the MYYC, I would also be making/selling yo-yo strings part-time through web order. The Company I'm affiliated with, Spin Maniacs, now has 2 lines of string products. The first is the Butter String, a smooth 100% poly string very suitable for fast string play. They come in different thicknesses and textures, as well as many variations of colours. The second one is a new, experimental string for 2A, called Bungie String. This 100% poly string has a unique quality of maintaining it's smoothness and sponginess even after hours of looping play.

Big shout out to Azmi of Kaki Yoyo Kedah And Ryan of Team Yo-Blitz who used Spin Maniacs Butter String to take the Title of 2010 MYYC 1A Champion & 5A 2nd Runner-up respectively!

For more information about the strings including pricing and shipping please email me at victorkaxx@gmail.com. I'd be happy to entertain any inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment