Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teflon Cream


Lurking in the dark corners, an evil spirit watches your every move...

Nah, just wanted to welcome back my old friend, the X-ConVict after he had been put in the good hands of Joanne for several weeks. Gave him a nice Satin job. Gotta think of a name for it. I was first thinking "Dirty Sink" since that's what the surface looked like, uniformly scratchy. But I think it doesn't fit cause it's so shiny (Well, at least for the first week or so). Maybe "Teflon" since it grinds better than anything I've ever tried (Yes, even my beadblasted 888!)

Anyway, news for myself, I am facing the possibility of NOT being able to attend MYYC this year. Unless I can somehow make $$$$ appear out of thin air I may not be able to afford the trip. So now I need to formulate a plan to earn some $$$$ so my ticket to MYYC 2011 is guaranteed. And such an opportunity is within my grasp.

Not giving away details, but let's say a certain someone decided that a certain something was certainly something, and is gonna make that something into a {???? = PROFIT!} business.

Anyway, let me end this with a teaser of what's up next week:


Oh Bugger.

Yep, a bootleg SuperYoYo.

No comments:

Post a Comment